Last month Homepreneurs blogged about an unusual number of SPAM messages from Yahoo email accounts. This past week, we received information that some 450,000 usernames and passwords for Yahoo accounts – voice mail and email – were leaked on the Internet. This potentially affects home users and home business users. We strongly suggest you use the website – AfterDawn.com – and look up your email account to see if it is compromised. The tool looks up email address from the hacked list, but does not provide either a list of compromised email address nor does it display passwords.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- Can I afford to start a business?
- Best Money Making Websites for Beginners and Experts
- Make Money Online
- Generating Business Ideas
- Business Idea for Winter
- Business Idea Tablet Repair
- Amazon Affiliate Failure
- How To Use Autoresponders To Build Your Internet Business