Economies normally cycle between boom and bad times, though recent years have seen more bust than boom. Despite the current slow to no growth, solid opportunities still exist. Today we focus on business options that are appropriate at any time, but especially so during down economies. These positions are often contractor or consultant positions and are often based from the home.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- Work From Home Job Sources
- Creating MSCreations
- Low Cost Business Idea – VHS to DVD Transfer Service
- EBooks for Beginners – How Many Pages?
- Dividends Can Pad Income
- Election Judges earn $140 to $190
- 10 Grammar Tips for Business and Personal Writing