For entertainment, a casual user or for sales presentations, tablets are likely to quickly take over the laptop market, though I would not relish daily blog entries using a tablet. Nor would a writer I suspect, want to pound out pages of copy or fiction on an iPad. If your business calls for limited computing with an emphasis on flashy, fun, and light-weight, a tablet computer may be exactly what you want.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- Can I afford to start a business?
- Best Money Making Websites for Beginners and Experts
- Make Money Online
- Generating Business Ideas
- Business Idea for Winter
- Business Idea Tablet Repair
- Amazon Affiliate Failure
- How To Use Autoresponders To Build Your Internet Business