This blog has about 55,000 visits. Other than commenters and a few friends that read, I couldn’t possibly identify the thousands of other readers. Those anonymous people – sometimes called lurkers – find this site by searching, via referral or by random chance. My message is simple: those anonymous readers – those lurkers – may be someone that can help you or promote you. Those same lurkers can be put off by coarse language, opinion or biased views. Assume your audience is someone that can make a difference for you. Always write with passion, with knowledge, and because you care. You can make a difference; good or bad is up to you.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- Can I afford to start a business?
- Best Money Making Websites for Beginners and Experts
- Make Money Online
- Generating Business Ideas
- Business Idea for Winter
- Business Idea Tablet Repair
- Amazon Affiliate Failure
- How To Use Autoresponders To Build Your Internet Business