Not all startup ideas work. In fact, most don’t. One of the more difficult things to do is to quickly determine if an idea isn’t going to work and to kill it. Almost always, entrepreneurs wait too long to admit failure and give up. In my post mortem on a failed product, I share a number of mistakes that I made. Of course, I waited at least six months too long to shut down the product.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- Work From Home Job Sources
- Creating MSCreations
- Low Cost Business Idea – VHS to DVD Transfer Service
- EBooks for Beginners – How Many Pages?
- Dividends Can Pad Income
- Election Judges earn $140 to $190
- 10 Grammar Tips for Business and Personal Writing