With the election now over, the Washington Post posted an opinion article today about possible directions the Obama administration may take in its second term. Though the President cannot create jobs or pass tax laws, the office sets an agenda and goals for the next term. With a split congress – Senate is democrat and House is republican – the administration will need to compromise and find consensus to address pressing domestic issues including expiration of Bush-era tax cuts and the so-called looming fiscal cliff.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- Can I afford to start a business?
- Best Money Making Websites for Beginners and Experts
- Make Money Online
- Generating Business Ideas
- Business Idea for Winter
- Business Idea Tablet Repair
- Amazon Affiliate Failure
- How To Use Autoresponders To Build Your Internet Business