Google analytics provides in-depth geographic information about visitor origin (e.g. country, state) and type of browser, etc. Some of this data is quite helpful when considering what products to offer. A local dry cleaner isn’t likely to get clients that aren’t within a very limited radius. On the other hand those selling rare comic books may have a worldwide clientele. Site analytics are very valuable, especially if used over time and as a baseline. If your site had consistent traffic and suddenly uptrends or downtrends over a few weeks, what changed?
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- Can I afford to start a business?
- Best Money Making Websites for Beginners and Experts
- Make Money Online
- Generating Business Ideas
- Business Idea for Winter
- Business Idea Tablet Repair
- Amazon Affiliate Failure
- How To Use Autoresponders To Build Your Internet Business