What is value? Dictionary.com defines value in part as “..the worth of something in terms of the amount of other things for which it can be exchanged or in terms of some medium of exchange.” That and 17 other definitions for a simple concept that we understand on a basic value. Even a toddler understands value; his toys, pacifier, blanket, and anything that is known to him has value.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- Work From Home Job Sources
- Creating MSCreations
- Low Cost Business Idea – VHS to DVD Transfer Service
- EBooks for Beginners – How Many Pages?
- Dividends Can Pad Income
- Election Judges earn $140 to $190
- 10 Grammar Tips for Business and Personal Writing