“Innovation transforms the useful seeds of invention into solutions valued above every existing alternative – that are then widely adopted.”
For me, value is the key. To truly be successful at innovation, you must increase the value enough to overcome the pain of switching from their existing solution (even if that is the ‘no solution’ solution).
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- Can I afford to start a business?
- Best Money Making Websites for Beginners and Experts
- Make Money Online
- Generating Business Ideas
- Business Idea for Winter
- Business Idea Tablet Repair
- Amazon Affiliate Failure
- How To Use Autoresponders To Build Your Internet Business