Does your home business have a website or blog? Have you ever tested it in different browsers to see how it looks in each? In many cases, a website or blog is the client interface. Since several browser versions are used, at least the major ones should be tested. Nothing is worse than creating a negative first impression a customer receives about your business.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Work From Home Job Sources
- 15 Ways to Earn Extra Money With Low to No Startup Costs
- BRB and LOL and ROTFL? WTF? A Look at IM Abbreviations
- Simple Work at Home Freelance Jobs
- EBooks for Beginners – How Many Pages?
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Sell Stuff with eBay Valet
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- 9 Suggestions for Side Jobs
- 2015 Google EBook Earnings