I had a networking lunch today with a friend – Nick – who is starting a home business: Branch Business Services. We discussed a range of topics including: business ideas, market research, market niches, and related. My first suggestion for business ideas is to ask one question: “What business problem are you trying to solve”? This question should be asked many times during the lifecycle of a product, process, or service. The end goal of any business offering is to solve an existing problem or improve on a current solution.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- Can I afford to start a business?
- Best Money Making Websites for Beginners and Experts
- Make Money Online
- Generating Business Ideas
- Business Idea for Winter
- Business Idea Tablet Repair
- Amazon Affiliate Failure
- How To Use Autoresponders To Build Your Internet Business