For entertainment, a casual user or for sales presentations, tablets are likely to quickly take over the laptop market, though I would not relish daily blog entries using a tablet. Nor would a writer I suspect, want to pound out pages of copy or fiction on an iPad. If your business calls for limited computing with an emphasis on flashy, fun, and light-weight, a tablet computer may be exactly what you want.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Work From Home Job Sources
- 15 Ways to Earn Extra Money With Low to No Startup Costs
- BRB and LOL and ROTFL? WTF? A Look at IM Abbreviations
- Simple Work at Home Freelance Jobs
- EBooks for Beginners – How Many Pages?
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Sell Stuff with eBay Valet
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- 9 Suggestions for Side Jobs
- 2015 Google EBook Earnings