Homepreneurs and small business owners don’t always need to start a business from scratch. Another option is possible: buy an existing business. This may require upfront money, but not necessarily. Seller financing is possible or paying for the business by working for the owner for a pre-determined period. This is sweat equity, basically.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- Can I afford to start a business?
- Best Money Making Websites for Beginners and Experts
- Make Money Online
- Generating Business Ideas
- Business Idea for Winter
- Business Idea Tablet Repair
- Amazon Affiliate Failure
- How To Use Autoresponders To Build Your Internet Business