What is the Internet? The origins of the Internet reach back to research of the 1960s, commissioned by the United States government to build robust, fault-tolerant, and distributed computer networks. Simplified, the Internet is a series of computers, data packets, cabling, and programming. You type in a request for a website and somehow – after a slight delay – you receive pictures, videos, text or whatever you asked for. But how does the Internet really work? Below is a quick and educational video on how the webpage you requested shows up on your computer. Very cool. This is appropriate for anyone, children included.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- Can I afford to start a business?
- Best Money Making Websites for Beginners and Experts
- Make Money Online
- Generating Business Ideas
- Business Idea for Winter
- Business Idea Tablet Repair
- Amazon Affiliate Failure
- How To Use Autoresponders To Build Your Internet Business