Getting funding can be tough, whether you’re pursuing investors, a bank loan, or bootstrapping via family and friends. But there is a silver bullet that will lead you to the cash you need to fund your business — paying customers.
Yes, the silver bullet really is that simple, with one general disclaimer — you have to have a decent business model that leads to profitability and, ultimately, self-sustainability.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- 15 Ways to Earn Extra Money With Low to No Startup Costs
- Make Money Online As A Virtual Juror
- BRB and LOL and ROTFL? WTF? A Look at IM Abbreviations
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Investing in Preferred Stock
- Start a Home Based Freelance Writing Business
- Are Foreclosures a Good Option for You?
- Publish eBooks for Kindle – Step by Step
- Passive Income From EBooks
- 2015 Google EBook Earnings