Being a stay-at-home parent does not mean you can’t contribute financially to your family. To be a good fit for a stay-at-home parent, a home business should offer a flexible schedule, minimal customer interaction, and must generally fit in to your lifestyle.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- Publish eBooks for Kindle – Step by Step
- Make Money Online
- 15 Ways to Earn Extra Money With Low to No Startup Costs
- BRB and LOL and ROTFL? WTF? A Look at IM Abbreviations
- Start a Home Based Freelance Writing Business
- $0 to 1,000,000 - Possible?
- The Printable Excel Cheat Sheet
- Are Foreclosures a Good Option for You?