Many IT professionals end up in a consulting career largely due to outsourcing, layoffs, and rapid changes in technology.
The same holds true for other industries such as banking, manufacturing, customer service, and many others. With rapidly depleting jobs available to domestic workers, the logical step is to move into the consulting sector.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Work From Home Job Sources
- 15 Ways to Earn Extra Money With Low to No Startup Costs
- BRB and LOL and ROTFL? WTF? A Look at IM Abbreviations
- Simple Work at Home Freelance Jobs
- EBooks for Beginners – How Many Pages?
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Sell Stuff with eBay Valet
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- 9 Suggestions for Side Jobs
- 2015 Google EBook Earnings