Sometimes other bloggers have better ideas or different thoughts than others. I ran across a Wordpress blog today by a group of students at the Stanford Graduate School of Business. In this post – How to get more page views for your blog – the students spent weeks performing regression analysis on roughly 100,000 Wordpress blogs. The analysis and results are simple: post regularly, make blogs easy to follow, and build an audience through comments and interaction. No revelations here, just basic common sense.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- 15 Ways to Earn Extra Money With Low to No Startup Costs
- Make Money Online As A Virtual Juror
- BRB and LOL and ROTFL? WTF? A Look at IM Abbreviations
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Investing in Preferred Stock
- Start a Home Based Freelance Writing Business
- Are Foreclosures a Good Option for You?
- Publish eBooks for Kindle – Step by Step
- Passive Income From EBooks
- 2015 Google EBook Earnings