Freelancing seems to be a goal for many IT professionals, but it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. Many of the perks people believe freelancers enjoy simply don’t live up to their billing. While the following anecdotal musings might give the impression that I’m disillusioned with freelancing, I’m not. On the contrary, many days I feel like I’ve cashed in a winning lottery ticket (not one of the really big ones, but a winner just the same). If freelancing is your goal, do it for the right reasons — your reasons — not because of the myths you hear.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- 15 Ways to Earn Extra Money With Low to No Startup Costs
- Make Money Online As A Virtual Juror
- BRB and LOL and ROTFL? WTF? A Look at IM Abbreviations
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Investing in Preferred Stock
- Start a Home Based Freelance Writing Business
- Are Foreclosures a Good Option for You?
- Publish eBooks for Kindle – Step by Step
- Passive Income From EBooks
- 2015 Google EBook Earnings