We are now primarily a workforce that sits at desks everyday and uses computers to do our jobs. This is true for home business workers, office personnel, and students. Many workers often complain of back and neck pain, eye strain, and shoulder tension. Eliminating these issues may be difficult, but one can certainly make simple changes in body posture to reduce related concerns.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Work From Home Job Sources
- 15 Ways to Earn Extra Money With Low to No Startup Costs
- BRB and LOL and ROTFL? WTF? A Look at IM Abbreviations
- Simple Work at Home Freelance Jobs
- EBooks for Beginners – How Many Pages?
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Sell Stuff with eBay Valet
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- 9 Suggestions for Side Jobs
- 2015 Google EBook Earnings