Work at home employees and Homepreneurs need to use semi-current technology to be productive and stay on top of the technology curve. In previous posts, we covered a basic home network, the merits of tablet computers, and dealing with malware issues. As part of our ongoing technology tips series, we discuss other common needs for home workers and home – and small – business owners. This list is a mixed combination of hardware and software but all are useful for a home office.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Work From Home Job Sources
- 15 Ways to Earn Extra Money With Low to No Startup Costs
- BRB and LOL and ROTFL? WTF? A Look at IM Abbreviations
- Simple Work at Home Freelance Jobs
- EBooks for Beginners – How Many Pages?
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Sell Stuff with eBay Valet
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- 9 Suggestions for Side Jobs
- 2015 Google EBook Earnings