March 7, 2011 – According to the latest data from the Bureau of the Census, there are roughly 5.9 million businesses in the U.S. Virtually all of these can be considered “small.” Only 18,469 (or less than one-third of one percent) have more than 500 employees. Even getting to several dozen employees is a feat worth of recognition: over 89 percent of businesses have 20 employees or fewer on their payroll. Despite the diversity in industries, resources, location ,and stage of growth, “the 89 percent” have one thing in common: you.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Work From Home Job Sources
- 15 Ways to Earn Extra Money With Low to No Startup Costs
- BRB and LOL and ROTFL? WTF? A Look at IM Abbreviations
- Simple Work at Home Freelance Jobs
- EBooks for Beginners – How Many Pages?
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Sell Stuff with eBay Valet
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- 9 Suggestions for Side Jobs
- 2015 Google EBook Earnings