Some time ago, Homepreneurs suggested VHS to DVD conversion as a home business option. Not only is this business inexpensive to start up, but with current technology, very easy to do. Further, VHS players are all but gone, superseded by DVD, BlueRay, and tablet video. VHS tapes also have a limited shelf life and are affected by age, temperature, and tape-eating players.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- Publish eBooks for Kindle – Step by Step
- Make Money Online
- 15 Ways to Earn Extra Money With Low to No Startup Costs
- BRB and LOL and ROTFL? WTF? A Look at IM Abbreviations
- Start a Home Based Freelance Writing Business
- $0 to 1,000,000 - Possible?
- The Printable Excel Cheat Sheet
- Are Foreclosures a Good Option for You?