Recently we published an article about digital copyright violations. A subsequent post noted that Homepreneurs was a victim of repeated copyright infringement. An official DMCA complaint form was filed with the website hosting company and followed up with information requested by the host. We are pleased to state that the offending writer’s web pages were removed by the website hosting within a week of filing the complaint.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- 15 Ways to Earn Extra Money With Low to No Startup Costs
- Make Money Online As A Virtual Juror
- BRB and LOL and ROTFL? WTF? A Look at IM Abbreviations
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Investing in Preferred Stock
- Start a Home Based Freelance Writing Business
- Are Foreclosures a Good Option for You?
- Publish eBooks for Kindle – Step by Step
- Passive Income From EBooks
- 2015 Google EBook Earnings