At the most basic level, small business creation is a simple process: 1) Identify a problem; 2) Develop a solution for that problem; 3) Make that solution cost-effective, useful, and profitable. What follows is my attempt at the first two steps: Stop back to learn if the third step happens and why or why not.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Work From Home Job Sources
- 15 Ways to Earn Extra Money With Low to No Startup Costs
- BRB and LOL and ROTFL? WTF? A Look at IM Abbreviations
- Simple Work at Home Freelance Jobs
- EBooks for Beginners – How Many Pages?
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Sell Stuff with eBay Valet
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- 9 Suggestions for Side Jobs
- 2015 Google EBook Earnings