You have a great idea, one that may be the next blockbuster creation. A prototype product is assembled in your home office, garage, living room or on the kitchen table. Friends like it and have told you to market the product and make big $$. This is all fine and grand, but you have one small problem: you don’t have the startup funds, credibility or infrastructure to launch a major product rollout. Here are two wonderful organizations that can help you achieve your goal: RocketHub and Kickstarter. Each is briefly described below:
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- Publish eBooks for Kindle – Step by Step
- Make Money Online
- 15 Ways to Earn Extra Money With Low to No Startup Costs
- BRB and LOL and ROTFL? WTF? A Look at IM Abbreviations
- Start a Home Based Freelance Writing Business
- $0 to 1,000,000 - Possible?
- The Printable Excel Cheat Sheet
- Are Foreclosures a Good Option for You?