This may be obvious to many, but consider: Before starting research on potential target markets and customers, you need to identify the data required. What exactly are you looking for? Answer this question first and save yourself time, effort, and unhelpful results.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- Publish eBooks for Kindle – Step by Step
- Make Money Online
- 15 Ways to Earn Extra Money With Low to No Startup Costs
- BRB and LOL and ROTFL? WTF? A Look at IM Abbreviations
- Start a Home Based Freelance Writing Business
- $0 to 1,000,000 - Possible?
- The Printable Excel Cheat Sheet
- Are Foreclosures a Good Option for You?