This may be obvious to many, but consider: Before starting research on potential target markets and customers, you need to identify the data required. What exactly are you looking for? Answer this question first and save yourself time, effort, and unhelpful results.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- 15 Ways to Earn Extra Money With Low to No Startup Costs
- Make Money Online As A Virtual Juror
- BRB and LOL and ROTFL? WTF? A Look at IM Abbreviations
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Investing in Preferred Stock
- Start a Home Based Freelance Writing Business
- Are Foreclosures a Good Option for You?
- Publish eBooks for Kindle – Step by Step
- Passive Income From EBooks
- 2015 Google EBook Earnings