The 33rd Annual Galena County Fair was held over Columbus Day weekend in Galena, Illinois. This “juried” fair had over 150 vendors displaying original work from glass works to jewelry and gift baskets, and drew between 50,000 and 100,000 visitors. One of the common themes for many of the vendors was recycling or resourcing existing materials.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Work From Home Job Sources
- 15 Ways to Earn Extra Money With Low to No Startup Costs
- BRB and LOL and ROTFL? WTF? A Look at IM Abbreviations
- Simple Work at Home Freelance Jobs
- EBooks for Beginners – How Many Pages?
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Sell Stuff with eBay Valet
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- 9 Suggestions for Side Jobs
- 2015 Google EBook Earnings