Physical media are rapidly disappearing at an exponential rate, yet demand for expertise on virtually every subject remains strong. Population growth along with greater numbers of modern societies suggest this trend will continue for the foreseeable future. If the quest for knowledge and written entertainment continues while books, et al. lose market share, what is the substitute? Simply, ebooks. Read on to learn all about this growing niche.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- 15 Ways to Earn Extra Money With Low to No Startup Costs
- Make Money Online As A Virtual Juror
- BRB and LOL and ROTFL? WTF? A Look at IM Abbreviations
- Printable Accounting Cheat Sheet
- Investing in Preferred Stock
- Start a Home Based Freelance Writing Business
- Are Foreclosures a Good Option for You?
- Publish eBooks for Kindle – Step by Step
- Passive Income From EBooks
- 2015 Google EBook Earnings