March 16, 2011 – When selecting a domain and/or email address for a business, consider wording carefully. Try to reflect the nature of the business in the name. For instance, hompreneurs’ email is email@example.com. Homepreneurs is a combination of home and entrepreneur, of course. My startup photography business is SteppingStoneStudios@gmail.com. Stepping Stone was chosen because I consider this as one of my best photographs and the name was available. Studios sounds bigger and professional and the name is generic enough that if I expand to other crafts, I can use the same name.
Subscribe to Homepreneurs via Email
- Companies Actively Hiring People with Disabilities
- Publish eBooks for Kindle – Step by Step
- Make Money Online
- 15 Ways to Earn Extra Money With Low to No Startup Costs
- BRB and LOL and ROTFL? WTF? A Look at IM Abbreviations
- Start a Home Based Freelance Writing Business
- $0 to 1,000,000 - Possible?
- The Printable Excel Cheat Sheet
- Are Foreclosures a Good Option for You?